Citizens of the Russian Federation have the right to free examination and treatment in Ufa Eye Research Institute at the expense of compulsory medical insurance fund.
The list of required documents for examination and treatment of citizens of the Russian Federation:
- A valid medical insurance
- A referral from a local ophthalmologist
Medical assistance to foreign citizens (with the exception of an emergency, including emergency specialized medical assistance) is in accordance with the agreements on provision of paid medical services or contracts of voluntary medical insurance and (or) of prisoners in favor of foreign citizens, treaties in the sphere of compulsory medical insurance.
Pharmacy and pharmacy offices are located at the following addresses:
450008, 90,Pushkin str., Ufa
Monday - Friday
450092, 14, Avrory str., Ufa
Monday - Friday
- orthokeratology lenses
- rigid gas permeable lenses
- scleral lenses
- keratoconus contact lenses
Beauty (imitation of the pupil, etc.).
Relative: a wide pupil, psychological characteristics, pregnancy, lactation, endocrine diseases.
90, Pushkin street, Ufa
Adult clinic, 1st floor, office №4. Open from 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
+7 (347) 286-53-03
Despite all the positivity, efficiency and safety, laser correction is a medical procedure and therefore requires a prescription, has some contraindications:
- autoimmune diseases (collagen,arthritis);
- primary and secondary immunodeficiency States;
- systemic diseases affecting the healing process;
- a severe form of diabetes.
Side of body:
- one eye;
- corneal thickness less than 450 (440) m;
- keratoconus with corneal thinning;
- progressive myopia;
- cataract, regardless of the stage of development;
- operated retinal detachment;
- inflammatory diseases of the organ of vision.